Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Dead Soul revolver commenting.

Finally, people took the time to comment on something. Before I go over the relevant comments, let me give you an update on some information.

For starters, I ordered the manga from Japan today. This will mean that we won't be dependant on the raws of the internet. However, how does one scan such a thing? (scanner, duh) and especially, how does one get the bonding (the glue) to wear off? I heard strange stories about microwaves... Can anyone give me some hint?

Also, I finally found the synopsis for the series:

日常の狭間で少年が出会った恐怖、悪魔! 絶体絶命の中、死を意識した少年を救ったのは、ゴスロリ少女だった! 異形の悪夢を撃ち祓わんと、今、黒き少女が銃を取る!!

Have fun. (I'll edit this post when I wake up with a translation. At this point in time I am seriously deprived of sleep and I can't be bothered to translate that.)

Now, as for the comments on the previous post:

Zah Droolmaster said..."Gah! Why do you get to be Miyu! That's no fair!"

I am so way more attractive.


MKoR said..."a comment, as requested. :P also, dutch rox :D
Guess I should read this asap?
and yeah, manga is one of those things you can't have enough of, like HD space.
moar haado's plz :D
Hmmm, seems to be a nice series, great quality too :D
btw, there's a typo in c2 page 2, "unexplainble". v2 release possible?, would be a shame otherwise :P"

Dutch rox. Screw a version 2 release. We will just upload the fixed picture tomorrow on the blog (it's on my laptop which I stupidly just turned off)


MKoR said...oh yeah, before I forget: you may wanna make the pages a bit smaller in size... and drop the thumbs.db files from the rar files. They're useless.

no smaller sizes, and yes, thumbs.db files suck; I thought I got rid of it.


thanks for new manga and can you consider kure-nai as other manga serie wich you translate?
it is said that binktopia has drop it

Wow. I know I wanted suggestions on more series to do; but this one's retarded. Nobody said they were dropping it. There's just one volume out, and that's all they scanlated. Also, there's an anime out for this, so who wants to scanlate it? ><


Anonymous said...
Hot <3


I am so hoping it'll stay that way.
.

No comments: